Thank you for expressing interest in joining skindoc.
We are looking for Dermatology colleagues to work with us and help provide the UK with World-class specialist skincare through the medium of Teledermatology. We want to provide you with the flexibility your work and family lives demand – all from the comfort of your own home.
If you aren’t totally sold on the idea, here are some reasons why working with us could be the best career move you ever make:
- Pick your own working schedule - Goodbye rigid clinics, hello flexible hours! You choose your appointment lengths, clinic size, when to run them and how regularly - with appointments and admin support available 8am to 10pm every day you can work as much or as little as you like.
- Additional income - A fair, stripped-back case-price that does not charge you for renting physical clinic space.
- Portable private practice - Forget being tied to one clinic. You can take your private patients with you, anywhere you go and with access to the entire UK population (approximately 67 million people!) you never need to worry about demand.
- Work from home - No travel. No traffic. Less commuting means fewer expenses and more time for you and your family. You can also be at home for critical moments e.g. when expecting an important delivery or overseeing renovations.
- Healthy - No more shop-bought sandwiches. Eat at home and be healthy.
- COVID-19 safe - Teledermatology is COVID-19 safe and eliminates hospital footfall.
- Distraction free - Break free from corridor consultations and clinic emergencies.
- The environment - Removing the need for both you and your patients to travel is a major win for the environment.
- The future - Remote working is the future of mainstream Dermatology. Get ahead of the competition, be dynamic, and jump on board with us.
If you would like to work with us, please contact us directly at [email protected].
Please note, that currently we are only accepting applications from UK-based Dermatologist who are established on the GMC Specialist Register.